The GTTS-2000E can provide all kinds of data or information from any location on the globe. The GTTS-2000E is designed to combine tracking and tracing with reporting of multiple relevant data. Data like for example fuel level, contact(s) on/off, temperature etc. It can also activate relays or other electronics for remote control. The GTTS-2000E is an externally powered tracking and tracing system, with an internal backup battery, that requires a minimum of installation time because the GPS and Iridium Antennas are fully integrated in the all-weather-proof housing. Installation and connection of various sensors or actuators differs from application to application.
Operational wise, the GTTS-2000E can be compared fully against the GTTS-2000B except the limitation of battery life and the additional features:
- Disconnection of the main power source will activate the backup power source without interruption and will also trigger an alarm message
- An integrated heater will guarantee operation in the most cold environments and will make sure that the backup battery is always fully charged.
- The GTTS-2000E can be polled from the server. This means that a position and status report can be requested any time of day in between of the regular or scheduled reports.
- A variety of in- and outputs makes the GTTS-2000E usable in many applications.
- Dedicated software makes the GTTS-2000E well suited as a LRIT (Long Range Identification Transponder), VMS (Vessel Monitoring System) or SSAS (Ship Security Alert System)
- Reporting frequency and other settings are “Over The Air” reconfigurable.