The battery-powered TAM-212L satellite terminal from Honeywell Global Tracking allows tracking and monitoring of fixed and mobile assets such as trailers, containers, tanks and railcars, even in the most remote and hostile places in the world.
- Global Coverage: Offers secure satellite connectivity worldwide
- Always Connected: Tracks and monitors mobile assets at any time, anywhere in the world
- Long-lasting Lithium Battery: Offers up to five years of maintenance-free operation
- Affordable and Reliable: Field-proven and cost-effective tracking solution for a wide range of applications
- Flexible Mapping: Facilitates the viewing of assets using Google and Bing maps in a standard browser, or integrates data feeds into custom enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions
- Multiple I/O Ports: Connected external sensors can report additional data, e.g., speed, tire pressure and fuel consumption; ideal for fleet management applications
- Optional Alert Button: Convenient in-vehicle button allows drivers to immediately warn others of dangers